This will be a trip you will not forget.
The iconically Canadian fly-in fishing trip. No other type of vacation compares—exactly why so many of our guests return year after year.
3-day (Sunday – Wednesday) $2,650/person
- A quicker trip, but just enough to rejuvenate and recharge (and get in several outstanding meals!) We’ll do as much fishing as we can fit in!
4-day (Wednesday – Sunday) $3,495/person
- That extra day can be just the amount you need to fully immerse yourself in our surroundings and feel worlds away from the scurry of daily life.
7-day (Wednesday – Wednesday or Sunday – Sunday) $5,295/person
- A full week at our lodge is like hitting the reset button. Beyond dropping your line and tasting amazing food over and over again, you have the chance to simply stop, listen to the water, and forget to think about what’s next.
- Return air travel from Fort McMurray to Lloyd Lake Lodge
- Accommodations (private cabin with light housekeeping)
- All meals, coffee, tea, and water
- Mustang flotation vests and all necessary safety equipment
- Private boats and professional guide services (evening fishing included)
- Care of your catch (includes vacuum-packing, flash-freezing, and boxed shipments to Fort McMurray)
What's not Included?
- Pre- and/or post-trip accommodations in Fort McMurray
- Fishing licence (available upon check-in at the lodge)
- Liquor (note that liquor is not for sale at the lodge)
- Rods, reels, and tackle (for an additional cost, we offer all equipment needed)
We love to make people happy. If you have a special request, need or idea, let us know and we’ll do our best to accommodate your wishes. Email us to start the conversation.
My seventh trip to Lloyd Lake Lodge is booked for spring 2022. Highlights: The fishing, superb meals (sometimes “exotic”) by Derrick, shore lunches (my favorite), clean and comfortable accommodation, excellent equipment and seasoned guides. Can’t ask for more!
Watching the excitement on Rory’s face as she caught her first ever walleye on the first cast she took five minutes after arriving at the Lodge will be forever etched in our memories.
The Uniat family has shown us that there is much more than catching huge numbers of massive fish. Between catching giant pike, walleye, and lake trout you will be treated to amazing food and lodging. But most importantly, you will find a home away from home and new friends that will welcome you into their family. This place is more than special!
READY TO GET ON THE LAKE